Thursday, October 31, 2019

Pumpkin Cookies from Apple Cookie & Chocolate Company, Pittsburgh, PA

I have to admit that I have known about this local cookie baking company for quite a few years, but have never taken the time to try their cookies.  Although they are local they do not adhere to the local bake shop image.  Apple Cookie & Chocolate Company is located in a converted steel mill in Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania.  They mostly cater to the trade show venue making specialties for corporations and businesses.

Pumpkin Cookie from Apple Cookie & Chocolate Co.

The picture above is my presentation of one of their specialty cookies for the Halloween season.  I love these with a cup of coffee in the morning.  The container is not one of the containers from Apple Cookie & Chocolate Company but one that my son used to fill with cookies that he bought.  My son formerly worked at the restored mill and ordered $20 worth of these fabulous cookies.  He has brought home some of their other cookies in the past but I can't eat semisweet chocolate anymore so I have tried a piece of their cookies but not really paid too much attention to their products until now.


A couple of years ago I ordered these cookies for my special Halloween treats for my trick or treating guests.  Since I'm known in the neighborhood as the cookie lady, these were the perfect treat for them.  Apple Cookie normally packages their cookies differently but they wrapped these for my son individually.

Two years ago when I went to purchase for the upcoming holiday, I was disappointed because they only package the pumpkin cookies in the larger size and they cost $1.50 each.  That is too expensive for my purpose since over 150 children come to my door each year, but I will order enough for my personal craving for these cookies and my special bags for my grandchildren.

They also carry buckets of their chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, White Chocolate and Peanut Cutter in cans for special occasions.


Besides baking cookies this company does specialty marketing gift selections.  They are online and can be viewed at http://www.applecookies.com.   If you are looking for that special treat for a party or shower, I recommend you give this website a look see.




No comments:

Post a Comment