Saturday, May 9, 2020

Happy Mother Day Memories

I know everyone has a special feeling and thinks that their children or grandchildren are the most precious children in the world.  My perspective on the subject is no different.  I have three generations of grandchildren.  That is to say, some are grown ups ranging in age from 19 through 32.  Then there are the three that range in age from 8 through 14.

The youngest two came to visit me for Mother's Day a few years back bringing me the most precious gift any mother or in my case Mema could ask for.


They made this card.  It is filled with real rose petals that are encased in a vinyl coating.  DJ was so proud of it that he read it to me himself.

Rose are red,
Violets are Blue,
We picked these
rose petals just for you.

I'm now a great grandma.  The oldest is headed into teen years with the youngest just one year old.

I'm the happiest grandma in all the world and I thank God for the blessings he has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment