Saturday, July 25, 2020

Meatloaf Burgers - Half the time of Meatloaf


Meatloaf is the most popular way to make and eat ground beef because of the goodies that make it a cut above an ordinary hamburger.  My son, Bill, who hated to wait for anything came up with this originally and I have to admit it takes nothing away from my meatloaf recipe especially since I love my meatloaf on a bun or slices of bread.




Using the same recipe as you would for my no frills meatloaf, you can cut your prep to table time in half.


This tasty form of the popular favorite only takes half the time to bake in the oven and can be eaten plain for dinner or as a meatloaf burger.
Tool used to form the ground meat patty

It just takes a handful of your meatloaf mixture to form your patty.  I use the egg tool to measure the patty.


Be sure to press down in the middle so that your burgers cook evenly and then put them onto a foil lined pan to cook at 350° oven for about 30 to 45 minutes.  Once the top is browned you can be remove from the oven.  I use the tool that is used to keep an egg in one spot in the skillet to form my burgers.



Now that you have the recipe and the instructions, it up to you if you want to wait the time it takes to make a full meatloaf or not.  Happy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment