Saturday, July 14, 2018

Yesterday, TODAY, Tomorrow

What lies ahead?  The Answer should be, "Don't know, don't care."  I say that because if you are constantly living in the future or what you want to be your future, you will have missed the most important time of your life, "The Present."  Today, was given to you as a gift and you should appreciate the special time it affords you to do just what you were intended to do with your life.  For some, that is bringing joy to others through service and caring and for others that is giving the care giver the opportunity to extend their special gift in life.  We are afforded exactly enough time to be what is important which is an article of significance to those around us.

What makes me think this way?  I don't know but I do know that I'm where I'm supposed to be when I'm supposed to be and that I only meet those along the way that are supposed to have a significant part of my life.  When my Mom passed, I stated that she had now passed on the baton and it was my turn to take over.  My husband gave me the biggest compliment for being able to recognize the significance of the passing on of responsibilities through death.

Take time to smell the Roses.

The catch phrase is, "Take time to smell the roses."  If you are not aware of your place in life, you can't do that.  My whole theory is be happy with what you are and where you are even if that means sitting on the porch in a rocking chair. Yesterday is gone.  Tomorrow may never come.  Today is a gift to be used to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment